EPS foam has physical and chemical properties that make it suitable for a variety of purposes such as packaging of cameras, microscopes, radios, television, Hi-Fi Audio equipments and others precision instruments. It is also widely used for helmet cushions, as trays for semiconductor parts, fruit containers, advertising wordings and etc. EPS is available for supply for many industries and usages such as:
- Construction Project
- Artwork Display
- Heat, Moisture and Sound Proof
Because of its exceptional cushioning properties and its flexibility in being moulded to a desired density, damage rates during transportation of goods can be minimized. It is economical and capable of being produced in a large scale.
Besides moulding of foams, we also supply foams in the form of blocks, sheets and shapes with various sizes up to the maximum dimensions of 36”(T) x 48”(W) x 288” (L). The moulded blocks can be hot wire/CNC cut to any thickness, width, length and shape desired
Custom moulded EPS packaging benefits:
- Lower damage rates
- EPS has an outstanding ability to dampen vibration and absorb impact shock.
- Outstanding thermal efficiency
- Products enclosed in EPS containers can be maintained for long periods and can be protected from sudden temperature change.
- Moisture resistance
- The low water absorption and water vapour permeability characteristics make EPS packaging ideal where moisture is a problem.
- Enhanced product presentation
- The clean white finish of EPS provides an excellent background to display your product
- Faster packing times
- EPS packaging is easily handled and does not require labour intensive assembly
- The strength and rigidity of EPS means that EPS packaged goods can be stacked to maximise vertical warehouse space.
- Reduced warehouse costs