Benefits Of EPS Fences
- Eps panels are structurally strong and very light in weight which makes it fast, cost efficient, and simple to install.
- Walls are reinforced with concrete footing and fiber glass mesh, making the EPS panels extremely sturdy allowing the fence to meet and/or exceed all City, County and State wind load requirements.
- The design of the system precludes water absorption by the panels and allows unrestricted sheet flow of water under the wall.
- Unlimited number of architectural capabilities, finishes and accents may be incorporated- stone, brick, marble, stucco, tile; columns, caps, pediments.
- Columns can be placed at a wide range of intervals allowing for complete design and aesthetic flexibility.
- Superior sound barrier characteristics - the panels are constructed to deflect and/or trap sound and serve as an extremely effective noise barrier.
Given our years of experience, we know how to navigate the most difficult situations. Whether there is a phone line or the root of your favorite tree, our system can make it easy to maneuver around obstacles.
We recommend using 3000psi (pounds per square inch) strength concrete with 16 gauge galvanized posts.
Our EPS panels are placed between the posts to form the wall.
We can match your existing stucco or provide recommendations for custom solutions through our preferred vendor list.
Stucco primer and mildew resistant paint can help protect your wall from extreme subtropical weather conditions.